Here you can find information about the childhood sexual abuse or sexual assault of boys and men.
You are not alone. Male sexual assault happens. The sexual abuse of boys happens. This needs to be acknowledged.
Articles in this section
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Deciding to disclose sexual abuse
- Getting back on track: Information for men
- Men’s disclosure: How you can help
- Men, drink and drug facilitated sexual assault
- Prevention and prosecution
- Prisoner rape support package
- Recent sexual assault: Medical matters
- Royal Commission and other Inquiries
- Sexual abuse statistics
- Unhelpful myths about the sexual assault and rape of men
- Dealing with the effects of childhood sexual abuse