Online counselling menu
We understand that it can be difficult to talk with someone and access support in relation to an experience of sexual assault. Our counsellors are here to provide a supportive, professional service that assists you to get on with your life. Living Well has the following requirements for all online counsellors it employs:
- Must have successfully completed a four-year undergraduate degree (minimum) in Psychology, Social Work or related Allied Health Counselling disciplines.
- Required to demonstrate at least 1300 hours of direct client counselling experience in a relevant field.
- Acceptable Australian Federal Police Criminal clearance.
- Working with Children Check (Qld Blue Card) or Exemption Card.
- Upon employment be able to sign the Commonwealth Government Statutory Declaration for Confidential and Privileged Information.
- All counsellors have had training in adapting counselling styles to effectively utilise an electronic medium.
- All counsellors are also required to undergo ongoing supervision.
Our counsellors are:
- Gary Foster
- Heather Lord
- Cate Harvey
- Jessica Decker
- Keith Ung
- Gillian Meteyard
More information about our counsellors is available on the Staff and team page.